Ginseng Plus Capsules
Ginseng has gained tremendous popularity in the arena of herbal medicines world over, with native Americans and Asians using it for general health and as a testron booster herb too. The Ginseng uses are many and endless in many ways. Be it traditional medicine or modern herbal healthcare; the plant, especially its root, finds widespread recognition and has become a popular herbal remedy world over. Ginseng root is widely used to prepare herbal remedies for a headache, fever, and indigestion. It is also used to treat infertility and offers great benefits to those suffering from erectile dysfunction as well. As a stimulant, the root helps improve concentration and is used to boost memory, retention power, and general thinking. It also finds extensive use in remedies to fight depression, anxiety, and mood swings. It boosts immunity and keeps infections at bay.Ginseng root also finds use in ancient medicines and natural remedies to fight cardiovascular diseases, cancer, hormonal disorders, auto-immune disorders and more. Asian Ginseng is said to enhance athletic performance as well.
Health Benefits of Ginseng Plus capsules:
Ginseng offers many health benefits which have been tested through research in the field. However, researchers believe more study is needed in the arena. Some common benefits of Ginseng are -
- Reduces stress and enhances the mood - two different studies have found that if added to the diet, Ginseng induces calmness and offers significant de-stressing properties.
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits – One Korean study involving children suffering from cancer, has found Korean Red Ginseng to have a very stabilizing effect in the level of inflammatory cytokines responsible for transmitting brain signals post chemotherapy.
- Strengthens brain function – Ginseng works to stimulate the brain cells resulting in better concentration and cognitive thinking. Research has found significant improvement in patients with Alzheimer's after they took Ginseng supplements.
- Aids in weight loss – Ginseng acts as a natural, yet effective appetite suppressant; thus leaving one feeling satiated for longer durations. It boosts body metabolism and aids to burn fat faster.
- Improves Lung function – Ginseng has been found to reduce bacterial lung infections and contain cystic growths. It has also shown great results in aiding the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Anti-Carcinogenic benefits - Researchers have discovered the tumor inhibiting properties of Ginseng and therefore, its anti-cancer properties too are being explored now. Being anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants; Ginseng is believed to mitigate growth of cancer.
- Natural remedy for diabetes – Studies show that Ginseng lowers blood sugar levels in diabetics and also displays glucoregulatory properties.
- Boosts Immunity – Ginseng offers great benefits to the immune system and aids the body to fight diseases and infections. Ginseng root, stems and leaves are used to produce compounds that are anti-microbial in nature and therefore help fight viral and bacterial infections.
- Antibacterial Effect - Studies have shown that polysaccharides present in ginseng could interact with microbes, inhibits their attchment to host cells, and helps in blocking the initiation of infectious disease.They might not directly kills the microbes but they certainly reduces their count.
- Anti-Viral Effect - Ginseng has shown an inhibitory effect against influenza virus, rota virus, murine norovirus (MNV), and feline calicivirus (FCV)
Ideal Dosage for Ginseng Plus Capsule:
- Where on one hand one can easily have one or two cups of Ginseng tea daily, Ginseng tablets and capsules are best taken in specified doses only and under experienced guidance. This is because the strength of the supplement and its combination herbs may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Generally one capsule, of 1 milligram, taken everyday works well in most cases. However, it is also important to inform your physician about your medical conditions and any ongoing medication that you are taking to avoid interactions and side effects.
- In order to avoid any side effects of Ginseng, it is also best not to use it for more than three months in a row. A break of few weeks or months is advisable before resuming the supplement.
Time it takes before effects of Ginseng can be felt:
Ideally Ginseng taken in prescribed doses starts to take effect within 12 hours. However, it all depends upon the severity of the ailment and the overall health of the person as well. Ginseng overdose however, has an immediate and harmful effect.
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if Pregnant/lactating.